Berek and hacker's gynecologic oncology 6th ed
Description détaillée : Berek and hacker's gynecologic oncology 6th ed
Ideal for gynecologic oncologists and fellows, general gynecologists, and medical and radiation oncologists, this new edition clearly translates basic science to clinical practice, making it your go-to source for everyday reference.
- Concise, comprehensive coverage ensures your access to current knowledge of general principles, as well as medical and surgical treatment for the full range of gynecologic cancers: cervical, breast, ovarian, vulvar and vaginal, and uterine.
- Evidence-based, templated chapters speed you directly to the information you need.
- Extensively revised, separate chapters on the latest innovations in laparoscopy and robotics keep you up to date.
- Expert authorship, including the expertise of numerous international contributors, keeps you at the forefront of your field and helps you prepare for board exams.
- New illustrations and drawings, as well as pathology slides and clinically-relevant diagrams, help you visualize key concepts.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Berek and hacker's gynecologic oncology 6th ed
Cet ouvrage n'est plus commercialisé par l'éditeur
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email