Gynecologic Pathology 2nd edition
|Date de parution||5 mai 2020|
|Nombre de pages||608|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Gynecologic Pathology 2nd edition
The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what’s new in the field, including key molecular findings. Practical and affordable, this resource by Drs. Marisa R. Nucci and Esther Oliva is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- The latest WHO classification.
- Newly described variants and histologic entities.
- Over 100 new and improved illustrations
- Expanded coverage of differential diagnosis for all tumor types encountered in gynecologic surgical pathology practice.
- Cytologic histologic correlation for cervical epithelial lesions
- New chapter specifically covering benign cervical lesions
- New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis.
- Molecular aspects of disease, especially for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.