Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children 6th Edition
|Date de parution||26 décembre 2019|
|Nombre de pages||688|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children 6th Edition
The fully revised 6th Edition covers the latest techniques, procedures, outcomes measures, pearls and pitfalls, and rehabilitation advice for the modern management and understanding of skeletal trauma in children - all provided by "who's who" list of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts.
What is the content of "Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children 6th Edition" ?
- Includes updated, evidence-based information on the impact of trauma to the immature and growing skeleton with comprehensive coverage of incidence, mechanisms of injury, classifications, and treatment options and complications for fractures in all major anatomical regions.
- Employs a new succinct and clear format that emphasizes need-to-know material.
- Features practical, step-by-step videos online.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality line drawings, diagnostic images, and full-color clinical photos that facilitate learning and understanding of complex material.
- Includes separate chapters on key topics such as Nerve Injury and Repair in Children, Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes, Nonaccidental Trauma, Anesthesia and Analgesia, and Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Green's Skeletal Trauma in Childre 6th Edition" ?
Gregory A Mencio, MD, Neil E Green, Professor and Vice Chairman, Vanderbilt Department of Orthopaedics, Chief, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Monroe Carell Jr Childrens's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennesse, USA