Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery 8th edition
|Date de parution||30 juillet 2019|
|Nombre de pages||1108|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery 8th edition
- Covers comprehensive plastic surgery knowledge and includes procedural sketches in a clear but succinct style.
- Features key points—at the beginning of each chapter—emphasizing topics you will find on the In-Training Exam (ITE) and board certification exam.
- Chapters close with review questions to ensure thorough comprehension of content and a list of references highlighting the most important papers.
- Designed for fast, accurate comprehension of material: bulleted lists and tables scattered throughout, concise and to-the-point text, and numerous illustrations.
- Ideal for plastic surgery residents and medical students interested in professional surgical practice.
- Serve as a reference resource for practicing plastic surgeons to refresh knowledge and to enhance competency in various topics.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.