treatment and techniques
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Glaucoma surgery : Treatment and Techniques
- This book illustrates effective surgical techniques for treating glaucoma in a practical and easy to follow format. Within the various chapters the different steps for all surgical procedures are clearly described to guide the reader through each clinical presentation.
- There are many drawings with detailed explanations regarding incisional surgical techniques such as trabeculectomy, shunts and non perforating techniques, canaloplasty and modern Microinvasive Glaucoma Surgeries (MIGSs).
- Surgical anatomy, different anesthetic techniques, medical therapy, laser treatments and choice of treatment to contrast glaucoma are also explained throughout the book.
- Finally there are three chapters on the most modern and effective surgical procedures, drawn up by leading internationally renowned ophthalmologists.
- This book will be an essential clinical resource for a wide range of readers including ophthalmologists in training, experienced surgeons and glaucoma specialists.