Genital dermatology atlas and manual 3rd edition
|Date de parution||1 décembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||384|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Genital dermatology atlas and manual 3rd edition
- Arranges core chapters by disease presentation, including patches and plaques, papules and nodules, and ulcers.
- Includes variable morphologies, making it easier to arrive at a correct diagnosis even when encountering an atypical appearance of a common condition.
- Features chapters on special issues such as symptoms (itching and pain), immunosuppression, and pediatric, psychologic, and geriatric aspects of genital conditions.
- Offers increased information on diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, as well as patient handouts suitable for copying and distribution.
- Ideal for any clinician who sees men and women with disorders of the external genitalia, including dermatologists, gynecologists, urologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, and physician assistants.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click