Genetic Disorders and the Fetus:Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment, 7th Edition
|Date de parution||24 décembre 2015|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Genetic Disorders and the Fetus:Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment, 7th Edition
- The seventh edition continues the long-established tradition of excellence that has become synonymous with this text.
- The book builds on the foundations of preconception and prenatal genetic counseling and the original pillars of prenatal diagnosis while also providing authoritative coverage of exciting developments in non-invasive genetic testing and rapidly developing molecular techniques, including microarray analysis and next generation sequencing, that are revolutionizing the field. Chapters are once again authored by internationally recognized authorities in the field of prenatal diagnosis.
- The editors have added three entirely new chapters to this edition to complement the complete revision of existing content.
- The three new chapters focus on non-invasive prenatal screening, placental genetics, and the psychology of prenatal and perinatal grief.
- The broad-ranging coverage and international scope will ensure that the new edition maintains its role as the major repository for information on all aspects of prenatal diagnosis.
- The editors have brought together an invaluable collection of evidence-based facts bolstered by knowledge and decades of experience in the field. Genetic Disorders and the Fetus: Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment, 7th Edition is a timely update to this world-leading text.