Gattuso's differential diagnosis in surgical pathology, 4th edition
Description détaillée : Gattuso's differential diagnosis in surgical pathology, 4th edition
This comprehensive guide helps you make informed decisions for even your most complex and challenging cases, presenting a comprehensive differential diagnosis list and comparisons for every entity discussed.
The 4th Edition brings you fully up to date with updated diagnostic techniques, new classifications, and new content throughout-perfect for quick reference at every microscope in the sign-out room.
What are the key features of "Gattuso's Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology 4th Edition" ?
- Provides brief descriptions of both common and uncommon disorders, with an emphasis on differential diagnosis, along with excellent illustrative examples of the pathology and carefully selected references.
- Streamlines the differential diagnosis process by offering a series of bullet point checklists that detail the respective features of the entities being considered.
- Discusses a complete range of tumors and tumor-like conditions in all organ systems.
- Contains updated information on personalized/precision medicine especially as it pertains to the immunotherapies; for example, PDL-1 targeted therapies in many cancers.
- Includes new classification of neuroendocrine tumors, new classification and updates of follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma, and a new section on the most common metastatic tumors and utilization of ancillary techniques for diagnosis and molecular studies.
- Uses a reader friendly, outline format for each diagnosis that details clinical information, epidemiology, gross and microscopic findings, ancillary stains and tests, differential diagnoses, and pearls of wisdom.
- Features 1,400 full-color macro- and micrographs that provide a realistic basis for comparison of what you see under the microscope.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Who are the authors of "Gattuso's Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology 4th Edition" ?
Vijaya B. Reddy, MD, MBA, Professor and Associate Chair, Department of Pathology, Rush Medical College of Rush University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Odile David, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Pathology, Director of Cytopathology, University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences Center ; Illinois, USA
Daniel J. Spitz, MD, Chief Medical Examiner, Macomb and St Clair Counties, Michigan; Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Meryl H. Haber, MD, Borland Professor and Chairman of Pathology, Emeritus, Rush Medical College of Rush University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email