Saunders comprehensive veterinary dictionary, 5th edition
Description détaillée : Saunders comprehensive veterinary dictionary, 5th edition
With well over 60,000 main and subentries including large animals, small animals, and exotics, presented in a user-friendly format, the fifth edition continues its legacy as the most comprehensive dictionary reference in the veterinary field.
What is the content of "Saunders Comprehensive Veterinay Dictionary 5th Edition" ?
Completely revised and updated for today's veterinary team, it now includes an all-new companion Evolve site, which hosts an audio glossary of 1,200 common veterinary terms and an image collection featuring high-quality images from the book.
The online site also includes printable appendices with essential reference information including conversion charts and blood groups of domestic animals.
New to this edition
- Updated and all-new terminology from the latest research, including updated taxonomy in virology and bacteriology, ensures this invaluable reference is up-to-date.
- Updated images ensure you receive the most current and pertinent illustrations that identify and highlight specific terms.
- An all-new suite of online features including printable appendices with essential veterinary reference information, an image collection with 1,000 high-quality images, and an audio glossary with more than 1,200 common veterinary terms.
- A new co-editor and new expert contributors from around the world provide updates on the latest advances in the field of veterinary science.
- More than 60,000 main entries and subentries are included, making this the most comprehensive dictionary covering the whole range of veterinary medicine including large and small animals and exotic pets.
- Pronunciation of key terms is indicated by a phonetic respelling that appears in parentheses immediately following main entries.
- High-quality, color illustrations aid further understanding of important terminology.
- Color design and format help you find key information at a glance.
- Extensive appraisal, clarification, and focusing of entries to reflect current practice.
- Extensive contributions from internationally acknowledged expert consultants.
Who are the authors of "Saunders Comprehensive Veterinay Dictionary 5th Edition" ?
Virginia P. Studdert, BSc DVM Hon DVSc, Emeritus Professor, School of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia;
Clive C. Gay, DVM MVSc Hon DVSc FACVSc Hon Diplomate ACVIM, Emeritus Professor, College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Washington, USA
Kenneth W Hinchcliff, BVSc, MS, PhD, DACVIM (Large Animal), Dean Emeritus Veterinary Clinical Centre Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences The University of Melbourne, Australia
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Saunders comprehensive veterinary dictionary, 5th edition
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 8 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email