Gabbe's Obstetrics Study Guide
a Companion to the 8th edition
|Date de parution||5 juin 2020|
|Nombre de pages||352|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Gabbe's Obstetrics Study Guide : a Companion to the 8th edition
Gabbe’s Obstetrics Study Guide contains nearly 650 questions and answers that cover the information you need to know, in a format that mimics the board exam and prepares you for the next steps in your education and your career.
What is the content of Gabbe's Obstetrics Study Guide - A companion to the 8th edition" ?
- Includes short-form and vignette-style questions to fully prepare you for what you'll see on exams, as well as rationales for correct and incorrect answers and interactive self-assessment online.
- Offers teaching points with each question to help you identify core concepts and ensure that you thoroughly understand the material.
- Features nearly 1,000 full-color photos, line drawings, ultrasound images, and tables drawn from the parent text.
- Provides links to the parent text so you can quickly access a full review of relevant concepts, plus up-to-date reference at the end of each chapter for further reading.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of Gabbe's Obstetrics Study Guide - A companion to the 8th edition" ?
Anthony Sciscione DO Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Drexel University College of Medicine; Director, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Christiana Care Health System; Director, Delaware Center for Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Member of the following medical societies: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and American Medical Association