Fundamentals of skeletal radiology, 5th edition
|Date de parution||21 février 2019|
|Nombre de pages||272|
|Dimension||19 x 25|
Descriptif détaillé : Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology, 5th edition
Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology, 5th Edition, provides an authoritative introduction to x-rays, MR, and other skeletal imaging modalities, offering a quick, effective review of musculoskeletal imaging in a concise, easy-to-read style.
What is the content of "Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology 5th Edition" ?
- Depicts musculoskeletal imaging concepts and techniques through hundreds of high-quality digital radiographs, MRIs, bone scans, and CT images.
- Uses a succinct, highly accessible writing style for easy, straightforward understanding of complex material.
- Updates include numerous new, high-quality MR images and extensive coverage of MRI of the spine and joints, including imaging protocols, common pathologies, and detailed specifics on reading and interpretation.
- Presents full-color imaging examples to help you discern subtleties and nuances for efficient and accurate interpretation.
- Discusses radiation dosage concerns, early detection, avoiding unnecessary exams, and common skeletal conditions, including a chapter on trauma.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Fundamentals of Skeletal Radiology 5th Edition" ?
Clyde A. Helms : MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopaedic Surgery, Deparment of Radiology, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina, USA.