Fundamentals of high-resolution lung CT 2nd ed
- Auteur : B. Elicker
- Editeur : LIPPINCOTT
- Date de parution : 25 novembre 2018
- ISBN 13 : 9781496389923
- Nombre de pages : 304
- Dimension : 21 x 27
- Type : Broché
Descriptif détaillé : Fundamentals of high-resolution lung ct 2nd ed
- This new edition includes two-page summaries of each chapter, including; key diseases, facts, and findings, as well as classic images -- useful for review or to better understand CT findings and specific topics
- Every chapter has been updated with new content and new imagery to reflect recent advances and understanding of diseases, and to aid in diagnosis.
- Numerous pathology images have been added to help you better understand disease processes.
- Seminal images are now highlighted so you can compare to more recent findings.
- Covers many commonly encountered diseases like pneumonias, sarcoidosis, and connective tissue diseases, as well as rare diseases.
- Not just for radiologists in practice and residence; specialists in pulmonology and oncology benefit, too!
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.