Fundamentals of body MRI, 2nd edition
Descriptif détaillé : Fundamentals of body MRI, 2nd edition
This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series covers all common body MR imaging indications and conditions, while providing new content on physics and noninterpretive skills with an emphasis on quality and safety.
- More than 1400 detailed MRI images and 100 algorithms and diagrams
- All common body MR imaging content is covered
- Newly streamlined format helps you retrieve important information more quickly.
- Extensively revised content on the liver, including new MRI contrast agents; new coverage of the spleen; and new safety tips and guidelines keep you up to date.
- New chapters on GI imaging, the prostate, and the male genitourinary system make this a one-stop reference to address the full range of body MRI.