Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging Ultrasound and MRI 2nd edition
|Date de parution||15 juin 2020|
|Nombre de pages||900|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging Ultrasound and MRI 2nd edition
What is the content of "Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging Ultrasound and MRI 2nd Edition" ?
This state-of-the-art 2nd Edition clearly presents the essential information you need on normal anatomy and techniques, screening of normal and abnormal conditions, and fetal malformations, helping you effectively evaluate obstetric patients and reach an accurate diagnosis for a wide variety of fetal anomalies.
- Covers obstetrical ultrasound safety and bioeffects, as well as expanded information on 3T fetal imaging and MRI safety.
- Includes new, larger images of fetal brain anatomy, new sections on 3D and fetal imaging techniques, new research updates, and new biometric references, especially for MRI.
- Discusses 3D printing and its potential to guide therapy and counseling, the use of cell-free DNA in prenatal screening and diagnosis, and new advances in placenta research.
- Provides currently accepted guidelines for normal fetal sonographic anatomy from the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging Ultrasound and MRI 2nd Edition" ?