Fleisher & ludwig's textbook of pediatric emergency medicine 8th ed
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 8th ed
The revised eighth edition has been updated from cover to cover, providing practical, evidence-based content to help you meet any clinical challenge in the emergency care of pediatric patients.
What is the content of "Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 8th edition" ?
- Streamlines content for quick reference, focusing on patient and practitioner safety, essential pathophysiology, clear outcomes and triage considerations, and efficient cross-referencing between chapters.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of numerous new contributors
- Includes new chapters on clinical pathways, clinical decision and support, multidisciplinary teamwork, and the importance of humanism in emergency medicine. Contains easy-to-follow algorithms, online links to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s clinical pathways for managing critical patients, and clinical pearls throughout.
- Features an extensive signs and symptoms section, plus sections on resuscitation and stabilization, medical emergencies, trauma, surgical emergencies, and behavioral health emergencies.
- Includes helpful chapters on biological and chemical terrorism, equipment, parental instructions, procedures, and much more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine 8th edition" ?
James Chamberlain, Jane Lavelle, Joshua Nagler and Joan E. Shook