First trimester ultrasound diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
Descriptif détaillé : First trimester ultrasound diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
- Presents state-of-the-art information accompanied by hundreds of superb illustrations reflecting today’s best ultrasound technology.
- Covers general aspects of first trimester ultrasound, including physical principles and bioeffects, technical aspects, fetal biometry and pregnancy dating, screening for chromosomal aneuploidies, multiple pregnancies, and more.
- Features a chapter on detailed first trimester ultrasound which presents a new, comprehensive and systematic approach to ultrasound imaging in early gestation.
- Provides detailed coverage of first trimester ultrasound findings in normal and abnormal conditions, covering various organ systems as well as the placenta and umbilical cord.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click