Fetal Cardiology 2nd ed
Descriptif détaillé : Fetal Cardiology 2nd ed
- Uses bullet points and headings to provide complex information in an accessible format
- Filled with high-quality annotated illustrations and a colour plates section to aid understanding of specific topics and diagnostic techniques
- Designed to act as a quick refresher for the experienced clinician in the field of fetal cardiology, or as a comprehensive overview for trainees and associated health professionals
New to this Edition:
- New chapters on the three vessel trachea view and neurodevelopment issues in fetal cardiac disease.
- Fully refreshed image selection, with new high-quality echocardiograms and annotated scans.