Femtosecond laser surgery in ophthalmology
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Ophthalmology 5th edition...
Descriptif détaillé : Femtosecond laser surgery in ophthalmology
- The femtosecond laser cuts deeply on a single plane without collateral damage. Its high precision and safety result in excellent outcomes in the hands of experienced eye surgeons, benefiting virtually everyone.
- Femtosecond Laser Surgery in Ophthalmology fills an unmet need for a comprehensive, up-to-date resource on growing applications of this state-of-the-art technology. H Burkhard Dick is a world-renowned pioneer who has performed more than 6,000 laser cataract operations.
- Readers will benefit from his keen insights along with the collective expertise of co-authors Tim Schultz, Ronald D. Gerste, and a cadre of top-notch contributors. Twenty-nine chapters encompass basic physics, refractive and therapeutic cornea treatment, various aspects of laser cataract surgery, and patient selection.
- Key Features Clinical pearls, outcomes, and complications management in femtosecond laser-assisted in situkeratomileusis surgery Discussion of crucial steps including capsulotomy, lens fragmentation, and corneal incisions The use of the femtosecond laser for presbyopia, pediatric cataract surgery, and ocular comorbidities
- Extensive videos posted in the Thieme MediaCenter further elucidate techniques More than 300 high quality illustrations and photos add a rich visual dimension This practical book provides in-depth knowledge on the applications of femtosecond laser surgery, enabling cataract and refractive surgeons to incorporate these techniques into daily practice.
- Ophthalmologists and ophthalmology fellows and residents will discover an invaluable resource for specialized training.