Eye Pathology : An Atlas and Text 3rd ed
|Date de parution||15 novembre 2016|
|Nombre de pages||356|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Eye Pathology : An Atlas and Text 3rd ed
- Identify ocular diseases and disorders with the aid of more than 750 high-quality color illustrations.
- Master the latest knowledge in the field with thorough updates on abusive head trauma; spectral domain optical coherence tomography (SD-OCT); the revised IC3D classification of corneal dystrophies; IgG4-related disease; the genetics of melanoma and retinoblastoma; interpretation of lamellar keratoplasty specimens from DALK, DSEK, and refractive surgical procedures; ;; immunohistochemistry; and much more.
- Gauge your mastery of the material with more than 650 multiple-choice review questions online.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use