Emery's elements of medical genetics and genomics, 16th edition
Description détaillée : Emery's elements of medical genetics and genomics, 16th edition
The 16th Edition of this award-winning text has been thoroughly updated throughout and includes case-based and multiple-choice questions end-of-chapter summaries an extensive glossary and convenient online access making it an ideal choice for all medical undergraduates as well as postgraduates seeking to improve their understanding and knowledge.
What is the content of "Emery's Elements of Medical Genetics and Genomics 16th edition" ?
- Includes new case-based studies with questions and answers throughout, in addition to multiple-choice self-assessment questions for study and review.
- Covers key topics such as pharmacogenetics, personalized medicine, prenatal testing, reproductive genetics, and ethical and legal issues in medical genetics.
- Divides the text into three easy-to-use sections: The Scientific Basis of Human Genetics, Genetics in Medicine and Genomic Medicine, and Clinical Genetics, Counseling and Ethics
- Features full-color illustrations and other images that help readers visualize the appearance of genetic disorders and assist with the understanding of complex genetic structures.
- Contains learning features such as summary boxes, an extensive glossary of terms, online hyperlinks to important genetics websites and clinical databases, and more.
- Presents the extensive knowledge and experience of distinguished editors Peter D. Turnpenny and Sian Ellard, as well as new editor Ruth Cleaver.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Emery's Elements of Medical Genetics and Genomics 16th edition" ?
Peter D Turnpenny, BSc MB ChB DRCOG DCH FRCP FRCPCH FRCPath FHEA, Consultant Clinical Geneticist, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital Senior Clinical Lecturer, Peninsula Medical School, Exeter, UK
Sian Ellard, BSc, PhD, FRCPath, OBE, Consultant Clinical Molecular Geneticist, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital Professor of Human Molecular Genetics, Peninsula Medical School, Exeter, UK
Ruth Cleaver MBChB, BSc, MRCP, Clinical Genetics Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Exeter, United Kingdom
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Date de parution :
15 novembre 2023
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email