Medical genetics, 6th edition
Description détaillée : Medical genetics, 6th edition
This accessible practical text integrates key concepts with clinical practice highlighted by numerous illustrations tables concept summaries and more – all designed to enhance effective learning and retention of complex material.
- Discusses current topics including polygenic risk scores and their potential applications for diabetes, cancer, and heart disease, and the latest sequencing technologies and their clinical application in genetic testing and diagnosis.
- Offers a completely updated discussion of genetic testing modalities and applications.
- Includes convenient concept summaries, more than 230 photographs, illustrations, and tables, as well as patient/family vignettes that present valuable perspectives on disease and treatment.
- Features Clinical Commentary boxes that demonstrate how the hard science of genetics has real applications to everyday patient problems, preparing you for problem-based integrated courses.
- Illustrates key concepts with disease examples to demonstrate relevance to medicine.
- Provides study questions for self-assessment, as well as 200 additional USMLE-style questions online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Lynn B. Jorde, PhD, Professor, Mark and Kathie Miller Presidential Chair, Department of Human Genetics,University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT; USA
John C. Carey, MD, MPH, Professor, Division of Medical Genetics, Department of Pediatrics,University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT, , USA
Michael J. Bamshad, MD, Professor, Division of Genetic Medicine, Department of Pediatrics,University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Auteur(s): Medical genetics, 6th edition
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email