Essentials of Clinical Pulmonology
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Essentials of clinical pulmonology
- From the most common condition to the rarest, each disease is consistently presented and comprehensively covered giving the reader just the key facts.
- Building upon the basic sciences and integrating these with clinical practice, each chapter has a consistent approach, is highly designed and visually appealing.
- Numerous illustrations, colour photographs, scans, bullet points, tables and algorithms ensure that the key information is available at a glance. The keynote sections serve as a useful revision aid as do the multiple choice questions.
- A truly international and highly experienced editorship with expert contributors from around the world ensure that the book remains a trusted source of information.
- Set at the level between the definitive reference work and the clinical manual, Essentials of Clinical Pulmonology is an invaluable cornerstone for all pulmonologists whether trainees or experienced clinicians.