Emergency radiology the requisites 2nd edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Emergency radiology the requisites 2nd edition
- Part of the popular Requisites series, Emergency Radiology: The Requisites delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in emergency radiology, as well certification and recertification review.
- Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text enhanced by at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tables
- - all revised and enhanced with digital content to bring you up to date with today's state of the art knowledge.
- Key Features Presents emergent findings and differential diagnosis tables so that important content is identified clearly within the text. Divides the contents of the book into two sections
- - trauma and non-trauma
- - to mirror the way you practice. Organizes the material in structured, consistent chapter layouts for efficient and effective review.
- Provides clinical material on radiology procedures that define your role in managing a patient with an emergent condition.
- New to this Edition Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
- This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Prepare for written exams or clinical practice with critical information on CTA in the ED on coronary, aorta, brain, and visceral arteries, plus new protocols for trauma and non-traumatic injuries.
- Stay up to date on what's new in the field with thoroughly revised content and new, high-quality images obtained with today's best technology.
- Get optimal results from today's most often-used approaches, including the increase in routine use of "panscan" for trauma patients. Gain a practical, visual understanding of emergency radiology thanks to more than 900 multi-modality images and easy access to the eBook version.
- Study and review in the most efficient way, with structured, consistent chapter layouts for time-saving and effective exam preparation.
- Author Information By Jorge A Soto, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, Vice Chairman, Department of Radiology, Boston Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts and Brian C Lucey, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, Clinical Director, Department of Radiology, The Galway Clinic, Doughiska, County Galway, Ireland