Emergency and Trauma Radiology
A Teaching File
|Date de parution||1 avril 2016|
|Nombre de pages||240|
|Dimension||21 x 29,7|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File
who are interested in reviewing the basics of this diverse and challenging field. 300 cases, both in print and online, are portrayed through high-quality images similar to those you see in daily practice. Each emergency or trauma case includes images, along with descriptions of clinical history, findings, differential diagnosis, a discussion of diagnosis, relevant questions with appropriate answers, reporting requirements, and key information to relay to the treating physician. It’s an ideal review tool both for practicing clinicians as well as those studying for board and certification exams.
- More than 300 cases (100 in print and an additional 200 in the interactive eBook) help you make accurate and informed diagnoses and study for exams.
- Actual cases have been taken from extensive teaching files in major medical centers.
- Each case is presented as an unknown, and in random order, for a close approximation to daily decision-making.
- Cases follow the same consistent format: a brief clinical history, several images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, and final diagnosis, followed by a discussion of the case.
- Realistic case discussions mimic those between residents and faculty members in all radiology departments. Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future us