Feigenbaum's Echocardiography 8th
Description détaillée : Feigenbaum's Echocardiography 8th
- Features enhanced online content including echo clips, case studies, and more.
- Includes new content specifically for cardiac sonographers.
- Reflects new training guidelines for cardiology fellows emphasizing the importance of echocardiography in the general practice of cardiology.
- Describes the interrelationship of other imaging technologies with echocardiography and the role of echo as part of a multimodality approach to patients.
- Contains more than 1,600 high-quality illustrations – 600 in full color.
- Covers the use of 3D echocardiography and perfusion imaging; current AHA/ACC guidelines, appropriate use guidelines, and the mechanics and utility of strain and strain rate imaging.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email