Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women 3rd ed
|Date de parution||21 décembre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||1170|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women 3rd ed
More than just a dosing manual, this unique title by Dr. Carl P. Weiner fully explains whether each drug is FDA-approved for use by expecting or nursing mothers, is known to be safe for use, or is known to pose a danger. With up-to-date coverage of nearly 2,000 substances, it provides the thorough details you need to choose the most effective course of treatment.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow format for each substance: generic and trade name • class • indications • mechanism of action • dosage, with contraindications and cautions • maternal considerations • fetal considerations • drug interactions • breastfeeding safety • references • and summary information.
- Describes over-the-counter drugs and alternative medications as well as prescription drugs.
- Uses an eye-catching icon to highlight known teratogens.
- Includes international drug names to give this reference a global perspective.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Features new letter thumb tabs for easier navigation.
- Includes dozens of new drugs and thorough updates throughout.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.