Drug-induced ocular side effects 8th Edition
Descriptif détaillé : Drug-induced ocular side effects 8th Edition
This best-selling, user-friendly resource features a templated format, numerous full-color illustrations, and sweeping content updates throughout - all designed to eliminate uncertainty and ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment guidance.
What is the content of "Drug-induced ocular side effects"?
- Provides comprehensive coverage of drugs' generic and trade names, primary uses, ocular and systemic side effects, and clinical significance.
- Features a unique side effect index, a new concise paperback format for portability, and clinical photos of ocular symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Covers dozens of new drugs used in the U.S. and internationally, as well as extensive updates to drug registry information to ensure access to the latest data.
- Includes expanded sections on how to follow patients with visual adverse drug reactions to chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, isotretinoin, ethambutol, and more. Guidelines can be copied to use as patient handouts.
- Offers extensive discussions of principles of therapy, ocular drug delivery, methods to evaluate drug-induced visual side effects, and the role of electrophysiology and psychophysics.
- Provides the WHO classification system to help you determine whether a particular side effect is certain, probable, or likely to occur.
- Ideal for ophthalmologists, optometrists, and busy clinicians in primary care, emergency medicine, and more - anyone who needs quick, on-the-spot consultation on ocular toxicology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Drug-induced ocular side effects"?
Frederick T. Fraunfelder, MD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Ophthalmology; Founder, National Registry of Drug Induced Ocular Side Effects; Consultant, World Health Organization; Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA
Frederick W. Fraunfelder, Jr., MD, M.B.A, Chairman and Roy E. Mason and Elizabeth Patee Mason Distinguished Professor of Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Missouri University School of Medicine; Director, National Registry of Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects; Consultant, World Health Organization; Director, Missouri University Health Care's Mason Eye Institute, Columbia, Missouri, USA