Diseases of the Chest, Breast, Heart and Vessels 2019-2022
Written by internationally respected experts.
|| J. Hodler
|Date de parution
||6 mars 2019
|Nombre de pages
||18 x 24
Notes des internautes
Descriptif détaillé : Diseases of the Chest, Breast, Heart and Vessels 2019-2022
- This open access book focuses on diagnostic and interventional imaging of the chest, breast, heart, and vessels
- It consists of a remarkable collection of contributions authored by internationally respected experts, featuring the most recent diagnostic developments and technological advances with a highly didactical approach.
- The chapters are disease-oriented and cover all the relevant imaging modalities, including standard radiography, CT, nuclear medicine with PET, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging, as well as imaging-guided interventions.
- As such, it presents a comprehensive review of current knowledge on imaging of the heart and chest, as well as thoracic interventions and a selection of "hot topics".
- The book is intended for radiologists, however, it is also of interest to clinicians in oncology, cardiology, and pulmonology.
Auteur(s) : Diseases of the Chest, Breast, Heart and Vessels 2019-2022
Avis des internautes : Diseases of the Chest, Breast, Heart and Vessels 2019-2022