Diagnostic ultrasound 5th ed 2-volume
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic ultrasound 5th ed 2-volume
- Features 5,000 images - more than 2,000 brand-new - including new 2D and 3D imaging as well as the use of contrast agents and elastography.
- Includes a new virtual chapter on artifacts with individually labelled images from throughout the book, displaying artifacts with descriptive legends by category and how they can be used in diagnosis or corrected for better quality imaging.
- Features more images and new uses for contrast agents in the liver, breast, and in pediatric applications. Includes current information on imaging more diagnostic dilemmas, such as Zika virus in the fetus and newborn.
- Includes 400 video clips showing real-time scanning of anatomy and pathology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.