Diagnostic Pathology of infectious diseases 2nd ed
|Date de parution||4 août 2017|
|Nombre de pages||712|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic Pathology of infectious diseases 2nd ed
Comprehensive and up to date, the Second Edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Disease, by Dr. Richard Kradin, is an invaluable tool for the accurate diagnosis of any infectious disease-from the common to the most challenging. The organ-based format makes it an especially useful tool for surgical pathologists’ daily diagnostic and management issues. High-quality, full-color illustrations and differential diagnosis tables accompany each lesion, clearly depicting how to recognize the morphology of organisms and the spectrum of histological responses that they may cause.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Completely revised with the latest diagnostic support and hot topics in the field
- A new chapter on novel techniques in microbiology
- A new chapter on eye infections
- New coverage of immunohistochemical staining and other molecular diagnostic techniques
- New discussions of human papillomavirus, a critical tool in predictive cancer screening
- New information on infections in the immunocompromised host and related special considerations
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.