Diagnostic pathology cardiovascular 2nd edition
|Date de parution||1 mars 2018|
|Nombre de pages||976|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic Pathology - Cardiovascular 2nd edition
Concise, focused chapters, supported by tables, diagrams, radiographs, and photographs, provide essential information to keep you up to date with new cardiac devices, the increased use of molecular panels, WHO updates, and much more.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Thoroughly updated content includes new cardiac devices that require pathologic evaluation; increasing volumes of established devices in surgical and autopsy specimens; the increasing use of molecular panels in the evaluation of cardiomyopathy, aortic diseases, sudden cardiac death, and myocarditis; and updates from an international consensus on cardiac tumor reporting (ICCR)
- A new chapter on TAVR (transcatheter) valves, plus updates to the chapters on prosthetic valves, LVADs, stents (including a description of 2 new methods of preparing sections that can be done in any histology lab), and morE
- A new section, Autopsy Evaluation of Cardiovascular Disease, includes 9 chapters from the Diagnostic Pathology: Hospital Autopsy volume
- Updates from the new edition of the WHO blue book for cardiac tumors
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.