Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the Thyroid, 3e
|Date de parution||17 janvier 2019|
|Nombre de pages||480|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic Pathology and Molecular Genetics of the Thyroid, 3e
- Features nearly 1,200 high-quality, full-color gross photographs, microphotographs, and illustrations throughout.
- Includes three new chapters to keep you completely up to date:
- Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-like Nuclear Features (NIFTP)
- Thyroid Tumor Staging (with new AJCC staging system)
- Principles of Cytological Examination of Thyroid Nodules (with new Bethesda 2 Reporting system)
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more