Diagnostic imaging Pediatric Neuroradiology
|Date de parution||29 juin 2007|
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic imaging Pediatric Neuroradiology
This new addition to the DI series - written by A. James Barkovich, MD, and many of the best-known names in paediatric neuroradiology - contains many quality images and a vast amount of information about many of the most common diagnoses (and many less common diagnoses) that are encountered in the imaging of children with neurological disorders. Its user-friendly, bulleted format helps users to quickly find the diagnoses they are seeking and quickly create a small list of differential diagnoses – making this an extremely useful book for the practising radiologist.
- Covers the top imaging diagnoses in pediatric neuroradiology, including both common and uncommon entities.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis—plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology • imaging findings • key facts • differential diagnosis • pathology • clinical issues • a diagnostic checklist • and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
- Displays a “thumbnail” visual differential diagnosis for each entity.