Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatric Neuroradiology 3rd edition
|Date de parution||16 janvier 2020|
|Nombre de pages||1096|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic imaging: pediatric neuroradiology 3rd edition
What is Diagnostic Imaging : Pediatric Neuroradiology 3rd edition ?
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatric Neuroradiology, third edition, is an invaluable resource for radiologists, child neurologists, and pediatricians-anyone who requires an easily accessible reference that covers common and uncommon disorders affecting the brain, head, neck, and spine of children.
Dr. Kevin Moore and an expert author team provide carefully updated information and an abundance of high-quality images throughout, making this edition a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference source for daily practice.
What is the content of Diagnostic Imaging : Pediatric Neuroradiology 3rd edition ?
- Features more than 2,300 annotated images, including MR, CT, proton spectroscopy, and angiographic findings
- Brings you up to speed with recent name changes and reclassification of both neoplastic and nonneoplastic central nervous system (CNS) entities, revised classification of tumor types/subtypes, changes in metabolic disorders and malformations, and entirely new disorders and groups of disorders such as acute flaccid myelitis
- Includes new chapters covering important pediatric spine neoplasms, such as CNS intradural tumor dissemination and myxopapillary ependymoma
- Provides expanded coverage of better-understood genetic white matter diseases such as vanishing white matter disease
- Discusses key topics such as newly discovered genetic mutations correlating with distinct imaging appearances and prognosis, newly characterized infectious entities, recent descriptions of important Chiari I malformation variants, newly described entities based on genetics in addition to histological features, and advances in the diagnosis of abusive head trauma
- Uses bulleted, succinct text for fast and easy comprehension of essential information, including terminology, imaging findings, key facts, differential diagnosis, pathology, clinical issues, diagnostic checklist, and selected references
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read
- Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices?
Who is the author of Diagnostic Imaging : Pediatric Neuroradiology, 3rd edition ?
Dr. Kevin Moore MD, Adjunct Professor of Neuroradiology and Pediatric Radiology at Primary Children's Medical Center in affiliation with the University of Utah School of Medicine.