Diagnostic imaging: musculoskeletal trauma, 3rd edition
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic imaging: Musculoskeletal Trauma, 3rd edition
It encompasses the entire spectrum of musculoskeletal imaging fast-changing field.
World-renowned experts provide updated information on more than 200 adult and pediatric trauma-related diagnoses, all lavishly illustrated, delineated and referenced making this edition a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
What are the key features of "Diagnostic Imaging : Musculoskeletal Trauma 3rd Edition" ?
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information, highlighted by thousands of extensively annotated digital images and 350 full-color illustrations
- Features updates from cover to cover including new literature, new images, and refined diagnoses, plus new content on hardware and surgical approaches, femoroacetabular impingement (AIF), athletic pubalgia, and more
- Contains new chapters in the foot and ankle section on Chopart joint injury, nerve injury, and anterolateral impingement
- Presents the advantages and disadvantages of particular imaging techniques for diagnosis and characterization of specific musculoskeletal injury and trauma
- Includes material specific to pediatric patients, including detailed, dedicated chapters on child abuse and growth plate injuries
- Contains a traumatic injury overview and section on special topics including fracture healing and pathologic fracture coverage
- Provides numerous ultrasound examples and explanations to increase your knowledge and skill with this often-challenging modality in the evaluation of musculoskeletal injury
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Who are the authors of "Diagnostic Imaging : Musculoskeletal Trauma 3rd Edition" ?
Donna G Blankenbaker, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
Kirkland W. Davis , MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.