Diagnostic and surgical imaging anatomy : Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis
- Auteur : Federle
- Editeur : LIPPINCOTT
- Date de parution : 14 décembre 2006
- ISBN 13 : 9781931884334
- Type : Relié
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic and surgical imaging anatomy : Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis
After the success of the Diagnostic Imaging Series, Amyrsis® has produced a new three volume series on Anatomic Radiology. These three volumes take the form of Atlases which show in beautiful full colour high resolution images and hand drawings non pathological anatomy seen from all the latest Radiologic modalities.
Each chapter has the same format: succinct, bulleted summary text followed by up to 13 pages of images and drawings of exceptional quality. The repeating structure aids the radiologist in locating the information required rapidly.
- New series from Amirsys® with signature graphics
- Succinct, bulleted text accompanying images identifies the clinical entities in each anatomic area
- Highly localised images in each radiologic sub speciality
- Footnotes throughout fully explain each of the images highlighting pearls & pitfalls
- Over 2500 high resolution images in each volume
- All books designed for clinicians in both medical imaging and related sub speciality surgeons