Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias
Descriptif détaillé : Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias
Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias is the first and only text devoted exclusively to these difficult-to-diagnose abnormalities, helping you distinguish similar rhythms and provide appropriate patient care. Abundant illustrations and dozens of videos online provide clear visual guidance for ultrasound diagnosis of fetal cardiac rhythms.
What is the content of "Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias" ?
- Offers simple, straightforward methods to diagnose and triage fetal arrythmias, written with the obstetric practitioner in mind.
- Highlights the well-organized text with more than 400 full-color images and line drawings.
- Features an extensive library of more than 50 video case examples included with eBook.
- Provides expert, focused coverage of a key area for obstetricians and residents, maternal-fetal medicine fellows and attendings, obstetric sonographers, and pediatric cardiologists.
- Includes access to an additional image-based chapter of arrythmia case studies in the eBook.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias" ?
D. Woodrow Benson