DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer : Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition
Descriptif détaillé : DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer : Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition
More than 400 respected luminaries explore today's most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation - discussing the role of all appropriate therapeutic modalities as well as combined-modality treatments. This multidisciplinary approach will help your cancer team collaboratively face the toughest clinical challenges and provide the best possible care for every cancer patient.
- Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device, with quaterly updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care, free for the first year on LWW Health Library
- Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout - including coverage of the newest biologic therapies
- Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter
- Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management
- Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues.
Now packaged with 1 year Free access to Cancer, Principles & Practice, 10th edition onf the NEW and ENHANCED LWW Health Library. The high-quality , updated content you've come to rely on throughout your careet, just got better !
Now access Cancer : Principles & Practice, 10th Edition entire content on the go, and access quaterly updates.