Dermatology: 2-volume set 4th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Dermatology: 2-volume set 4th edition
Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni bring their considerable knowledge and experience to this two-volume masterwork, ensuring its reliability and usefulness for both residents and practitioners.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Includes over 4,000 illustrations, with over 2,000 new images in this edition, that provide more examples of skin disorders across different skin types in varying stages of presentation; plus enhanced histologic images that provide a clearer understanding of clinicopathologic correlations for multiple skin disorders.
- Enhances learning opportunities with 20 new video clips of core procedures, including nail surgery, flaps, grafts, laser therapy, soft tissue augmentation, and botulinum toxin injections, plus 200 bonus online images.
- Features 70 brand-new schematics and algorithms to better aid diagnosis, optimize decision making, and improve your approach to each patient.
- Includes the latest therapy options with supporting evidence-based grading levels.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.