The art of aesthetic surgery, three volume set, third edition
Principles and Practice
Description détaillée : The art of aesthetic surgery, three volume set, third edition
Considered the quintessential resource on cosmetic surgery since its inception, the new edition features an e-book and access to online videos for the first time. The updated text and videos reflect significant and numerous exciting developments in aesthetic medicine and surgery.
An impressive group of renowned global experts contribute valuable insights, pearls, and considerable expertise. Twenty new chapters feature a wealth of diverse state-of-the-art topics, while other chapters have been updated and greatly expanded. New areas of focus include practice management, volume enhancement in periorbital and facial rejuvenation, minimally invasive neck techniques, and body contouring procedures such as umbilicoplasty. Patient safety is prominent, with a major chapter on safety considerations in aesthetic surgery, as well as discussion of complications in different anatomic regions.
- A state-of-the-art review of facial aesthetic surgery, with detailed coverage of all the key techniques needed to achieve facial rejuvenation
- The latest primary and revision breast surgery techniques for augmentation, reduction, mastopexy, fat grafting, and asymmetry management
- Significant new chapters on minimally invasive treatments reflect enormous changes in this field since the last edition
- The addition of two new dedicated sections on genital rejuvenation and gender affirming surgery
- About 6,000 beautiful illustrations enhance understanding of state-of-the-art approaches
- An expanded video library featuring 14 new clips and the addition of pre- and post-op patient images provides expert procedural guidance
This quintessential resource provides trainees and experienced practitioners with a solid foundation for learning basic principles and techniques in aesthetic surgery, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes, developing innovations, and advancing the specialty.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Auteur(s): The art of aesthetic surgery, three volume set, third edition
Expédition sous 6 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email