Cytology 5th ed
Cytology 5th ed
Description détaillée : Cytology 5th ed
This highly useful bench manual covers all organ systems and situations in which cytology is used, including gynecologic, non-gynecologic, and FNA samples, with an in-depth differential diagnosis discussion for all major entities.
As with previous editions, the revised 5th Edition focuses on practical issues in diagnosis and the use of cytology in clinical care, making it ideal for both trainee and practicing pathologists.
What is the content of Cytology 5th edition ?
- Uses easy-to-read, bulleted text to provide a quick review of key differential diagnoses, indications and methods, cytomorphologic features, clinical pearls, and tissue acquisition protocols for specific entities.
- Includes coverage of patient management in discussions of pertinent clinical features and emphasizes clinical correlation throughout.
- Examines the role of immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and molecular biology in resolving difficulties in interpretation and diagnosis.
- Features more than 550 full-color illustrations that provide a real-life perspective of a full range of cytologic findings.
- Discusses hot topics such as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, the latest Bethesda System classifications/terminology, new techniques, and new adjunct tests.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of common diagnostic pitfalls to assist with daily sign-out and reporting.
- Includes a video on how to perform fine needle aspiration biopsy, from the patient interview and precautions to demonstration of techniques.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of Cytology 5th Edition ?
Edmund S. Cibas, MD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Director of Cytopathology, Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Barbara S. Ducatman, MD, Chief, Pathology Service Line, Beaumont Health System, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 10 à 20 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email