Comprehensive gynecology 7th ed
Descriptif détaillé : Comprehensive gynecology 7th ed
This 7th edition has been fully updated to include a wealth of new content, including current discussions of minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecologic care, infertility issues and treatments, effectively managing menopausal patients, and more. Written in a clear, concise and evidence-based style, it offers the practical, in-depth coverage you need to remain at the forefront of your field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- New videos, 20 in all, address topics such as Pap Smear Techniques; Hysteroscopic Metroplasty; Endometriosis of the Bladder; and more.
- Explore important issues in infertility, such as egg freezing, cancer treatment, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Understand the latest research in menopause, how to effectively prescribe treatments, and the consideration of using hormones for prevention.
- A new chapter dedicated to in vitro fertilization keeps you current with today's recent advances.
- Updated Preoperative Care and Quality chapter represents the ongoing 'Enhanced Recovery after Surgery' care programs.