Revision Lumbar Surgery
Revision Lumbar Surgery
Description détaillée : Revision Lumbar Surgery
Dr. Robert F. Heary and a team of international experts share their knowledge and experience with even the most difficult lumbar cases, helping you provide optimal outcomes for your patients.
You’ll find authoritative guidance on indications, diagnosis, approaches, and follow-up, with a focus on the significant advances that have occurred over the past two decades in this fast-changing field.
What are the key features of "Revision Lumbar Spine Surgery" ?
- Identifies the clinical problems related to unsuccessful back spine surgery as well as indications, diagnosis, and new treatment options and advances in this complex area.
- Provides in-depth information on the multiple options that exist for most clinical situations: anterior, posterior, lateral, and combined anterior and posterior approaches.
- Covers methods of fixation, the use of interbody grafting, and surgical planning related to scar tissues, bleeding, and spinal fluid leaks.
- Discusses critical follow-up topics such as key clinical procedures, radiography, patient reported outcomes, and pain management.
- Includes timely chapters on robotics, bone density issues, medical fitness concerns, instrumentation options, imaging considerations, and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Revision Lumbar Spine Surgery" ?
Robert F. Heary, M.D. is a Professor of Neurosurgery at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine located in Nutley, New Jersey. He is also the Medical Director of the Montclair Spine Center at Mountainside Medical Center in Montclair, New Jersey.
He is one of the premier physicians in comprehensive spine care providing a full range of conservative and surgical interventions for a wide range of spinal disorders. Dr. Heary is renowned nationally and internationally for his extraordinary fund of knowledge regarding all aspects of care for spine patients.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Revision Lumbar Surgery
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 10 à 20 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email