Clinical small animal internal medicine, 2 volume set
|Date de parution||4 mai 2020|
|Nombre de pages||1712|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Clinical small animal internal medicine, 2 volume set
Contributions from academic and clinical experts cover general medicine subjects, including patient evaluation and management, critical care medicine, preventative care, and diagnostic and therapeutic considerations. Topics relevant to daily clinical practice are examined in detail, ranging from endocrine, cardiovascular, respiratory, and infectious disease to oncology, dermatology, metabolic orthopedic disease, gastroenterology, and hepatology. A companion website features podcasts and updated information. An important addition to the library of any practice, this clinically-oriented text:
- Presents complete, practical information on small animal internal medicine
- Provides the background physiology required to understand normal versus abnormal in real-world clinical settings
- Includes general medicine topics not covered in other internal medicine books
- Focuses on information that is directly applicable to daily practice
- Features podcasts and continual updates on a companion website
Carefully tailored for the needs of small animal practitioners and veterinary students, Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine is an invaluable, reader-friendly reference on internal medicine of the dog and cat.
Who is the author of "Clinical Small Animal internal Medicine" ?
David Bruyette, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), is Chief Medical Officer at Anivive Lifesciences in Long Beach, California, USA.