Clinical echocardiography review 2nd ed
|Date de parution||14 avril 2017|
|Nombre de pages||576|
|Dimension||18 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Clinical echocardiography review 2nd ed
- 1,000 self-assessment questions with answers, many based on interpretation of sample images, make this the largest question-and-answer review in echocardiography.
- Over 350 online video clips enable readers to review real-life case studies to build knowledge for exam prep and clinical use.
- Fully updated throughout, with many new questions and answers, new images, and updated videos to keep you current.
- Complete coverage includes basics such as the echocardiography examination, physics, and artifacts; clinically oriented topics such as atrial fibrillation, prosthetic valves, cardiomyopathies, and pericardial diseases; and newer technologies such as dyssynchrony assessment, strain, and strain rate.
- Focus on congenital heart disease helps improve clinical diagnosis of these abnormalities.
- Special section on valvular heart disease highlights the echocardiographic appearance of valve problems to speed diagnosis.
- Emphasis is placed on diagnostic interpretation throughout, benefitting cardiologists, fellows, anesthesiologists, and sonographers at every level of expertise.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click