Local flaps in facial reconstruction, 4th edition
|Auteur(s)||SHAN R. BAKER|
|Éditeur||ELSEVIER HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Taille||21 x 27|
Description détaillée : Local flaps in facial reconstruction, 4th edition
It offers detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise from prominent surgeons in otolaryngology, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, and dermatology, reflecting the multi-specialty nature of this dynamic field.
Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings, along with high-quality surgical video clips, capture the latest, most effective facial reconstruction practices and methods.
What are the key features of "Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction 4th edition" ?
- Clearly demonstrates practical and effective methods of reconstruction of skin defects in a variety of sizes, configurations, and locations on the head and neck.
- Covers the basic concepts of flap physiology, design, and mechanics of flap transfer, including multiple clinical examples for each flap; the second section describes the use of local flaps in reconstruction of individual facial structures including the auricles, lips, eyelids, cheeks, forehead, and nose.
- Contains many new clinical cases, new abstracts preceding each chapter, new algorithms for selecting the preferred local flap, an updated and expanded bibliography, newer approaches to facial reconstruction, and enlarged photographs to better view flap design, planes of dissection, and methods of flap transfer.
- Offers new, more complex clinical cases of nasal reconstruction, as well as updated coverage of new wound closure techniques and materials.
- Includes an outstanding video library demonstrating the design, dissection, and transfer of the majority of local flaps and grafts currently in use today, accompanied by expert commentary.
- Features more than 2,300 superb illustrations and photographs of rotation flaps, transposition flaps, advancement flaps, bilobe flaps, melolabial flaps, paramedian forehead flaps, rhombic flaps, and mucosal flaps.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction 4th edition" ?
Shan R. Baker, MD, Professor and Chief, section of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Director Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email