Cosmetic injection techniques 2nd ed
Description détaillée : Cosmetic injection techniques 2nd ed
Content is designed to augment knowledge of beginner injectors and train veteran injectors on how to finesse facial fillers and muscle-relaxing injections. Since publication of the first edition, understanding of the aging face has increased, while the number of non-surgical facial enhancements has continued to skyrocket. The book's primary focus is the improvement of minor facial irregularities and asymmetries using the latest injection procedures.
Divided into six sections and four appendices, the book starts with the patient consultation and concludes with a new section on fat-dissolving techniques using Kybella. The fillers section features new chapters on choosing the right filler, fine lines and skin boosters, the de Maio technique, the mandibular angle, poly-l-lactic acid for the décolleté, and gender-specific injections. All chapters follow a reader-friendly, consistent format with succinct paragraphs covering indications, injection techniques, anatomic considerations, precautions, risks, pearls, illustrations or photos, and additional reading. Select chapters reflect North American techniques utilized by the authors that vary from East Coast to West Coast.
- Precise, full-color illustrations by Sarah Faris afford a detailed look at underlying anatomy
- 75 superb short video clips narrated by Dr. Kontis provide procedural guidance
- A section dedicated to neurotoxin injections details the use of neuromodulators such as Botox and Dysport, with new chapters on neurotoxins for the décolleté and profusely sweating forehead
- A full spectrum of facial augmentation, rejuvenation, and volumization techniques are described, using hyaluronic acid fillers, hyaluronidase, Sculptra, Radiesse, BellaFill, and others
- Appendix A lists chapters by degree of difficulty, enabling injectors to safely advance to more challenging injection techniques
This is the essential quick-reference guide on injection techniques. Plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, nurse injectors, and physician assistant/nurse practitioner injectors who wish to increase their knowledge of injection methods and refine skills will greatly benefit from this outstanding, easy-to-use manual.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com
Who are the authors of Cosmetic injection techniques 2nd ?
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email