Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Spine 6th edition
Description détaillée : Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Spine 6th edition
This comprehensive resource covers all aspects of the spine in a single, convenient volume.
Developed in partnership with the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and edited by Eeric Truumees, MD, FAAOS and Heidi Prather, DO., Orthopaedic Knowledge Update®: Spine 6 presents relevant, evidence-based information, discusses its practical application, and provides supporting annotated references, all tailored to the needs of today’s practicing orthopaedic surgeons and trainees.
Written, edited, and peer-reviewed by more than 90 interdisciplinary contributing authors, the book offers a complete guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of spinal injuries and disorders, supported by the latest evidence.
What is the content of "Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Spine 6" ?
- Covers a wide range of topics related to the spine, focusing on proven and promising treatments and approaches for this complex area.
- Provides evidence-based information, reinforced by recent prospective and randomized studies, on biomechanics and surgical techniques, special problems, and controversial topics.
- Reflects an interdisciplinary approach to spine care with contributions from experts in orthopaedics, physical medicine and rehabilitation, anesthesia, radiology, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology, and internal medicine.
- Includes sections on Spine Anatomy and Biomechanics, Diagnostics in Spine Care, Medical Management of Spine Disorders, Surgical Management of Degenerative Spine Disorders, Spine Deformity, Trauma, Neoplastic and Inflammatory Conditions, and Special Populations in Spine Care, as well as a new chapter titled Perioperative Pain Management and Persistent Opioid Use Avoidance.
- Ideal for general orthopaedic surgeons specializing in the spine, as well as residents in training and those studying for boards and recertification examinations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Spine 6" ?
Eeric Truumees M.D. is a fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopaedic spine surgeon with a special focus on complex, cervical spine reconstruction and spinal trauma surgery. His research interests include interdisciplinary spine care programs, outcomes analysis and spinal biomechanics. He is also CEO of Seton Brain and Spine Institute, Professor of Surgery, Dell Medical School, Director of Spine Research, SSSC, TX, USA
Heidi Prather D.O. is a Professor and Chief of Section for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation within the department of Orthopedic Surgery at Washington University. She served as the Past-President of the Physiatric Association of Spine Sports and Occupational Medicine. She co-founded the Sports Medicine Fellowship in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Washington University, USA.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Founded in 1933, the Academy is the preeminent provider of musculoskeletal education to orthopaedic surgeons and others in the world. Its continuing medical education activities include a world-renowned Annual Meeting, multiple continuing medical education (CME) courses held around the country and at the Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC), and various medical and scientific publications and electronic media materials.
The American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Founded by the Academy Board of Directors in 1997, the Association engages in health policy and advocacy activities on behalf of musculoskeletal patients and the profession of orthopaedic surgery.
DANS LA MÊME COLLECTION :
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Spine 6th edition
Du même auteur :
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
- -20,00 €
- -20,00 €
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email