Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 3rd ed 4-vol
Description détaillée : Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 3rd ed 4-vol
This highly acclaimed reference focuses on mastery of operative techniques while also providing a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect.
More than 1,000 global experts take you step by step through each procedure, and 13,000 full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings clearly demonstrate how to perform the techniques, making this an essential daily resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners.
What is the content of "Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 3rd edition" ?
- Includes new procedures and comprehensive updates throughout all four volumes.
- Provides new procedural videos and a newly streamlined eBook for on-the-go reference.
- Covers all subspecialty areas including sports medicine, pediatrics, the spine, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Uses consistent, easy-to-follow chapter templates and extensive bulleted lists and tables for quick reference and review.
- Discusses each clinical problem using the same format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Features visually stunning, consistently rendered medical illustrations and labelled photographs that present how to perform each technique step by step.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 3rd edition" ?
Sam W. Wiesel
Dr. Wiesel is chair of Orthopaedic Surgery at MedStar Georgetown University, and a professor and chairman of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Georgetown University School of Medicine, a position he's held since 1989. He specializes in treating patients with spinal conditions affecting the neck and lower back.
In addition to patient care, Dr. Wiesel is heavily involved in training the next generation of orthopaedic specialists through his academic and clinical appointments, earning many recognitions for his teaching abilities along the way. He is equally committed to advancing the field through his work with major peer-reviewed publications and professional medical societies. Chief among them are his longstanding positions as Editor-in-Chief, Seminars in Spine Surgery, (Saunders); Executive Editor, The Back Letter (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins); and Member, Board of Editors, Spine. Most recently, Dr. Wiesel served as senior editor for the second edition of Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, a four-volume instructional manual released in 2016.
Todd J. Albert
Dr. Todd J. Albert is Surgeon-in-Chief Emeritus at Hospital for Special Surgery. He is a Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Albert specializes in the field of orthopedic spine surgery focusing on disorders of the cervical spine. He has an interest in minimally invasive surgical techniques and image-guided technologies in the management of spinal disorders.
He serves on the boards of several scholarly journals and is Past President of The Cervical Spine Research Society and President of the Scoliosis Research Society. Dr. Albert is the author of seven books and more than 40 book chapters, and has published over 375 peer-reviewed and non-peer-reviewed articles. He has presented his research both nationally and internationally, and served as chairman at numerous courses.
Previously, Dr. Albert was Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics and President of The Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. He graduated from Amherst College, University of Virginia School of Medicine and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he was named outstanding chief resident, and performed a fellowship in spinal surgery at the Minnesota Spine Center.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
- A paraître
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 3rd ed 4-vol
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email