Cardiovascular Computed Tomography 2nd ed
Descriptif détaillé : Cardiovascular Computed Tomography 2nd ed
The Oxford Specialist Handbook of Cardiovascular CT, now revised for the second edition by practising international experts with many years of hands-on experience, is designed to fulfil this need. The Handbook is a practical guide on performing, analysing and interpreting cardiovascular CT scans, covering all aspects from patient safety to optimal image acquisition to differential diagnoses of tricky images. It takes an international approach to both accreditation and certification, highlighting British, European, and American examinations and courses.
The format is designed to be accessible and is laid out in easy to navigate sections. It is meant as a quick-reference guide, to live near the CT scanner, workstation, or on the office shelf. The Handbook is aimed at all cardiovascular CT users (Cardiologists, Radiologists and Radiographers), particularly those new to cardiovascular CT, although even the advanced user should find useful tips and tricks within.
- Portable, succinct, and practical guide to all aspects of performing, analysing, and interpreting cardiovascular CT scans
- Covers the curriculum requirements for all cardiology and trainees in the UK and Europe
- Filled with real-life images, covering a range of everyday situations to show what to look for when making a diagnosis
New to this Edition:
- Filled with updates to guidelines, techniques, and technology
- Contains a new chapter on the future directions of cardiac CT
- Features over 50 new images, to aid scan interpretation